Roof demolition project
Work content of roof demolition
1. The removal of the plaster back includes the removal of all the plaster backs above and below the bottom tile mud. Does not include the removal of aluminum plate (tin) back.
2. Demolition of tile surfaces and roof ridges includes the entire operation process of removing tile surfaces and roof ridges, selecting and cleaning old tiles and ridges that are valuable for reuse, and transporting them to the designated location, sorting and coding, and on-site safety monitoring.
3. Roof inspection and repair include cleaning tile ridges, pulling weeds, replacing damaged tiles, pinching ridges, brushing and wiping the roof ridges.
4. Partial uncovering of roof tiles includes removing old tiles, selecting and sorting out old tiles, re-dipping, adding some new tiles, re-laying, and brushing.
5. Refurbishment of sugar heads includes replacement of damaged eaves (or lace tiles), loose groove head tiles in Gui'an, hanging threads, aligning, re-clamping or wrapping ridges, and brushing.
6. Roof weeding, ridge flushing, and slurping all include roof management.
7. Adding roof ridge accessories includes removing damaged roof ridge accessories and replacing them with new ones.
8. The back of the thatch includes layering, spreading, pounding, rolling, and rolling. The back of the thatch (anchor) includes cleaning the base layer, leveling, cutting, and welding.
9. Tiles include medium-sized ridges and rows of nail tiles. Groove head accessories include hook drops, nail caps, dotting, etc.
10. Ridge adjustment includes ridge piles, piercing, and placement of various ridges, and Bois ridges include chopped bricks.
11. The installation of positive anastomosis and occlusal anastomosis includes an anastomosis pile, assembling and inlaying.
12. The installation of Baoding base and Baoding beads includes layered laying, filling, filling and assembling. Among them, the Bois roof also includes cutting bricks.