Qingdao Building CorrectionCorrection method
Excavation correction method
The method to eliminate soil correction is to remove part of the soil from the foundation on the side of the small settlement of the inclined building to make the part of the soil under the foundation empty, reduce the contact area between the foundation and the soil, and cause lateral compression deformation. Under the action of the foundation's own weight, the soil under the foundation produces a certain compaction settlement or lateral extrusion deformation, thereby adjusting the uneven settlement of the entire foundation, thereby correcting the inclination of the building.
Common methods of rectifying excavation
1. Drilling method
2. Entire block mining method
3. Stamping method
Immersion rectification method
Buildings on the collapsible loess foundation tend to have uneven settlement due to local immersion of the foundation, causing the building to tilt. At this time, collapsible loess can be used for water immersion correction.
Precipitation correction method
On the ground on the opposite side of the outdoor slope, set up a number of deep wells such as caisson or well point pipes, large-diameter dewatering well pipes, and set up water pumps for pumping water, or dig trenches outdoors for drainage to forcibly lower the groundwater level. The pore water of the soil is reduced and the soil is compacted. In order to restore the tilt.
Load pressure correction method
When some large live loads (such as steel ingot warehouses, silos, oil tanks, etc.) are constructed on soft soil foundations, due to a large amount of concentrated loads in a short time, even loads, but the acceleration is too fast, the pore water pressure in the foundation soil cannot Dissipate and incompletely consolidate, thereby affecting the improvement of the bearing capacity of the foundation. When the external load exceeds the temporary plastic load of the foundation, a plastic zone will appear on the foundation, and part of the soil will be squeezed out from the side of the foundation, causing a large amount of settlement or even serious Tilt the building.
The stack pressure correction is to impose a temporary load on the side of the building with a small settlement, and appropriately increase the settlement on one side to reduce uneven settlement and tilt.
Correction method of anchor pile pressure deviation:
The anchor pile pressure deviation correction method, also known as the prestress correction method, is a cantilever beam connected to the original foundation on a cantilever foundation, and it has a smaller settlement on the side of the inclined foundation. The anchor pile is set at the end of the beam, and a stretching machine is used to apply prestress to the foundation through the foundation. Add one or more loads according to the needs of the project until the expected correction purpose is achieved.
Qingdao Building CorrectionPrinciple of
1. Conduct detailed investigations on the settlement, tilt, cracking, structure, foundation, surrounding environment, geology, hydrology and other conditions of the correction project, and formulate a detailed rectification plan.
2. The original data should be combined with supplementary exploration and surveys to understand the actual situation and status of the foundation and superstructure, analyze and find out the cause of deflection.
3. In the correction design, the residual deformation of the foundation soil and the influence of different types of foundations and surrounding building foundations on the settlement caused by the correction should be fully considered.
4. The renovated building should have a certain overall rigidity. If the rigidity does not meet the correction requirements, temporary reinforcement should be carried out first.