With the acceleration of my country's urbanization construction and the advancement of modernization, many old buildings are far from reaching the service life, but their performance does not meet the current requirements. This has led to the emergence of a large number of old building reinforcement and renovation projects in recent years.
At present, many details and problems paid attention to in the renovation of old houses are often ignored by the constructors. For this, we have summarizedQingdao Reinforcement ProjectThe relevant points in the section are provided for your reference.
1. Based on the appraisal results
The plan shall be designed after comprehensive analysis of the inspection and appraisal results; the reinforcement plan shall be selected according to the specific conditions and conditions to enhance the integrity of the building and improve the force status of the components.
2. Eliminate unfavorable factors
Regarding the arrangement of reinforcement members, whether it is a new member or not, the overall adverse influencing factors should be reduced or even eliminated to prevent sudden changes in structural rigidity or strength due to local reinforcement.
3. Ensure that the reinforcement is reliable
The connection between the newly-added component and the original component must be firm and reliable; for example, when vertical components such as seismic walls and columns are newly added, there should be a reliable foundation.
4. Improved material strength
If the material type of the reinforcing member used is the same as that of the original structure, its strength level must not be lower than the actual strength level of the original structure material.
5. Remove redundant hidden components
Resolutely dismantle non-structural components that do not meet the appraisal requirements, such as parapets, door faces, roof chimneys, and other non-structural components that have greater safety hazards. When they must be retained, their height must be reduced as much as possible and reliable reinforcement measures must be taken.
Because the construction environment of reinforcement and renovation is different from that of new construction, the construction is carried out in the built building, so its construction is often restricted by objective conditions, which are often reflected in the following 3 points:
1) Due to the limitations of mechanical equipment, pipelines, fire protection, and original structures and components, the operating space is narrow and crowded and construction operations cannot be performed;
2) The normal production or life of the users of the reinforced building shall not be affected during construction;
3) Before construction, concrete or other stressed structures have inherent safety hazards, and it is more difficult to ensure the safety of repairing components during construction.
1) Before reinforcement construction, management and construction personnel at all levels should be familiar with the surrounding conditions of the construction site, carefully familiar with the design drawings and structural inspection and identification reports, understand the force and force transmission path of the reinforced structure, and the deformation of the structural force member and the floor slab. , Check the wall cracks. If it is inconsistent with the design or there are doubts, the situation should be reported and verified in time, and blind construction should not be avoided.
2) Before construction, you should carefully observe whether there are cracks or holes on the wall and floor. Some poor-quality wall and floor materials will appear cracks after a long time and need to be repaired.
3)Qingdao Reinforcement ProjectThe selection of materials is very important, and products or raw materials with suitable price, quality and appearance should be carefully selected in the material market.
2. Process control
1) If there is any uneven wall or ground during the construction process, it must be leveled in time to reduce the probability of cracks when it is put into use again, and it is convenient for the subsequent waterproofing process.
2) When doing "cleansing" treatment of the old house, it depends on whether the putty used on the floor of the old house is water-resistant putty. Under normal circumstances, it is not necessary to remove the wall skin if the water-resistant putty is used. If it is non-water-resistant putty, the wall skin must be cleaned. The cleaning depth should be about the position of the lower sand
3) During the construction process, if the actual conditions of the structure and components are found to be inconsistent with the inspection and appraisal results, increased deformation, cracks, or enlargement, etc., timely measures should be taken and reported to relevant personnel and departments.
3. Security prevention and control
1) Reinforcement and reconstruction are often carried out in the presence of loads, and the safety of structures or components is very dangerous. The situation is especially serious when the concrete stressed members are dismantled, the supporting points are displaced or more construction loads are applied to the structure. Therefore, special attention should be paid to safety measures during the entire process of on-site construction.
2) Before strengthening dangerous components and components with larger loads, emergency treatment plans should be formulated and relevant approvals should be obtained, and effective monitoring and safety measures should be taken.
3) If an abnormal situation is found during the construction process, the operation should be stopped immediately, and the observation should be performed after entering the safe area. According to the actual situation, the relevant technical personnel will jointly study and solve the problem.
4) Regular inspection: Reinforce the safety support system and work platform set up by the project to avoid changes in the structural forces and ensure that the safety support system is fully functional.