Steel-bonded reinforcement for arch bridges
The steel-bonded reinforcement of the arch bridge can achieve the following functions:
1. Adhesive steel improves the bending strength of the beam, the construction is simple, and the impact on the space is small, without affecting the space of the building and the navigation under the bridge.
By sticking steel plates on the bridge web and beam side, the overall rigidity and shear strength of the beam can be improved. For broken bridges, seal the steel plate before applying.
Various structural components (cantilever beams, brackets, etc.) can be flexibly pasted on steel plates of different shapes to increase the bearing capacity of the components.
2. Precautions for construction:
1. The incoming raw materials must be inspected before they can be used. The rejects must be sealed and discarded on site.
2. The construction process is strictly carried out and hanging upside down is strictly prohibited.
3. Paint structural rubber as required to ensure construction quality and safety. Before applying the adhesive, clean the adhesive and leave dust.
5. When rubbing the eyes, rinse with water and wash off with water.
6. Maintain good ventilation at the construction site.
7. On-site construction personnel should take corresponding labor protection measures and pay attention to the environmental protection of residues and packaging of materials after use.
3. Construction technology:
Adhesive surface treatment-treatment of permanent decompression system (can be omitted according to actual conditions and design requirements).